Hi Kim. I would just like to thank you, Paul, John Ross and Krzysztof for my lovely shelters, I couldn’t think of a better company to go to. You have all been so efficient and helpful. The horses like the shelters so much that they refuse to go in them as they might spoil them! We will have to think of something else to build now just so we can use you again. Bestest wishes, Kate.
Welcome To Prime Stables
We are a friendly, family run company who manufacture and install a variety of equestrian buildings including: Stables, Mobile Field Shelters, Mobile Stables and American Barns. In addition to this, we also supply timber buildings for many other uses including: Garages, Garden Rooms and Workshops.
All of our timber buildings are manufactured to order at our workshops in the West Sussex countryside. We can easily adapt our buildings to suit your specific requirements. If you do not see what you are looking for, or would like to discuss your specific requirements, please call us on 01403 823 836 and we will be pleased to help.
We install our range of timber buildings throughout the UK and also parts of Europe.
The whole team at Prime Stables are here to make sure we supply you with top quality timber buildings, expertly manufactured to your specific requirements:
- Our friendly team in the office will guide you through the selection process and help you choose the right timber buildings to suit your requirements.
- Our in house CAD team can assist you with architectural drawings for your planning applications, click here for more information.
- Our team of skilled craftsmen will manufacture your new timber buildings with the highest quality material.
- Finally, our highly skilled and friendly installation team will erect your new timber buildings
We look forward to helping you with your timber buildings.
The Prime Stables Team!
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“We are delighted with our new stables and barn and have found Prime Stables a pleasure to deal with. Everyone has been very helpful, from initial enquiry through to erection of the buildings here. With best wishes to you all.”
TRICIA MCALLISTER FROM ESSEX – RECEIVED 3RD MARCH 2017
“The doors are the perfect height for Briagha and Maisie and I thought Briagha in the corner might be in the dark, but the light strips on the roof and the windows have made it nice and bright for her. The bigger box is my spare for a potential Briagha and foal – not next year, but the year after!!! Another little Falabella hopefully! Who knows – I might need you back to build some more stables !! Thanks again.”
PAULINE YOUNG FROM ABERDEENSHIRE – RECEIVED 12TH APRIL 2017
SEE OUR RANGE OF HAND CRAFTED TIMBER BUILDINGS BELOW
It's Not About Us!Every stable starts with a vision
Your vision is the beginning, our mission is to fulfil that vision and set in motion your wonderful future.
Why choose Prime Stables for your individual vision?
It is easy to say that we will give the best customer service, supply top quality materials and tell you all about our factory etc. For us that is a given. You should expect all of that to be in place from any reputable supplier.
Prime Stables has been built around people. People who love horses and animals, people who have businesses to run and the people employed within the company.
As a company, we are ethically minded, environmentally aware and forward thinking on all levels.
What will Prime Stables do for you?
1) Your individual buildings will be expertly designed by a superb team. You will have your own personal architectural consultant to liaise with. Any changes to your design will be accommodated at any time within the design phase.
2) The materials used are all carefully selected from a management team that have over four decades of experience.
3) Your highly trained team of craftsmen will carefully construct your buildings. Once complete, they will then hand over your build to the installation team who will look after you until your buildings are completed.
4) As a valued client, we want you to tell all your friends about how you were looked after and the superb buildings that were supplied and installed.
5) We know sometimes little things can go wrong. It happens, not often, we will not lie. But when they do it is at this time you know whether you have chosen the right supplier.
6) Our vision is for your purchasing experience to be a pleasure, we want you as our valued client to feel confident you are being looked after by a highly trained team of professionals who care about you.
That is why it is not about us. It is about YOU.
What Our Clients Say About Us
Dear Sarah. Your chaps did a great job on the stables and we are 100% happy with the installers and the stables. Many thanks and I will recommend you if anyone asks me about the stables. All the best. Adam.
Dear Nikkie. Just a quick note to let you know how delighted we are with the new field shelter and tack room that was delivered today. We are extremely impressed with the quality of the product and the whole process of choosing and purchasing through Prime Stables was very easy due to the care and professionalism you showed. We cannot thank you enough, and will definitely be in touch when we are ready to build our new stables. Thanks again. Jessie (and all the alpacas).
Thank you for your letter and all your kind support and help as a company during a period when I had so many problems with my base. The shelter is well made and the installation went smoothly and efficiently. I will certainly recommend you to anyone looking for stables or shelters… Thank you. Anne Walklate.
Nikkie, could you please pass on my thanks to your team that installed the field shelter for my antique Irish Bog Pony. They turned up on time and worked really hard to install it where I wanted it although the field was sodden and were all extremely polite. Kind regards, Paula Hynes.