Welcome To Prime Stables
We are a friendly, family run company who manufacture and install a variety of equestrian buildings including: Stables, Mobile Field Shelters, Mobile Stables and American Barns. In addition to this, we also supply timber buildings for many other uses including: Garages, Garden Rooms and Workshops.
All of our timber buildings are manufactured to order at our workshops in the West Sussex countryside. We can easily adapt our buildings to suit your specific requirements. If you do not see what you are looking for, or would like to discuss your specific requirements, please call us on 01403 823 836 and we will be pleased to help.
We install our range of timber buildings throughout the UK and also parts of Europe.
The whole team at Prime Stables are here to make sure we supply you with top quality timber buildings, expertly manufactured to your specific requirements:
- Our friendly team in the office will guide you through the selection process and help you choose the right timber buildings to suit your requirements.
- Our in house CAD team can assist you with architectural drawings for your planning applications, click here for more information.
- Our team of skilled craftsmen will manufacture your new timber buildings with the highest quality material.
- Finally, our highly skilled and friendly installation team will erect your new timber buildings
We look forward to helping you with your timber buildings.
The Prime Stables Team!
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“We are delighted with our new stables and barn and have found Prime Stables a pleasure to deal with. Everyone has been very helpful, from initial enquiry through to erection of the buildings here. With best wishes to you all.”
TRICIA MCALLISTER FROM ESSEX – RECEIVED 3RD MARCH 2017
“The doors are the perfect height for Briagha and Maisie and I thought Briagha in the corner might be in the dark, but the light strips on the roof and the windows have made it nice and bright for her. The bigger box is my spare for a potential Briagha and foal – not next year, but the year after!!! Another little Falabella hopefully! Who knows – I might need you back to build some more stables !! Thanks again.”
PAULINE YOUNG FROM ABERDEENSHIRE – RECEIVED 12TH APRIL 2017
SEE OUR RANGE OF HAND CRAFTED TIMBER BUILDINGS BELOW
It's Not About Us!Every stable starts with a vision
Your vision is the beginning, our mission is to fulfil that vision and set in motion your wonderful future.
Why choose Prime Stables for your individual vision?
It is easy to say that we will give the best customer service, supply top quality materials and tell you all about our factory etc. For us that is a given. You should expect all of that to be in place from any reputable supplier.
Prime Stables has been built around people. People who love horses and animals, people who have businesses to run and the people employed within the company.
As a company, we are ethically minded, environmentally aware and forward thinking on all levels.
What will Prime Stables do for you?
1) Your individual buildings will be expertly designed by a superb team. You will have your own personal architectural consultant to liaise with. Any changes to your design will be accommodated at any time within the design phase.
2) The materials used are all carefully selected from a management team that have over four decades of experience.
3) Your highly trained team of craftsmen will carefully construct your buildings. Once complete, they will then hand over your build to the installation team who will look after you until your buildings are completed.
4) As a valued client, we want you to tell all your friends about how you were looked after and the superb buildings that were supplied and installed.
5) We know sometimes little things can go wrong. It happens, not often, we will not lie. But when they do it is at this time you know whether you have chosen the right supplier.
6) Our vision is for your purchasing experience to be a pleasure, we want you as our valued client to feel confident you are being looked after by a highly trained team of professionals who care about you.
That is why it is not about us. It is about YOU.
What Our Clients Say About Us
“ ” Dear Sarah. Thank you for your request for feedback. We are delighted with our new stables and barn and have found Prime Stables a pleasure to deal with. Everyone has been very helpful, from initial enquiry through to erection of the buildings here. The team were punctual, hard-working and a pleasure to have around. We will send you some photos once the donkeys are able to move in, there is still some work to be completed on the field, so to date they have only been able to view from a distance. With best wishes to you all. Tricia McAllister
“ ” Dear Sarah and Prime Stables. Thank you all very much indeed at Prime Stables for providing us with our mobile field shelter that you delivered and erected on Thursday 3 May. We were most impressed with your cooperation and help throughout the whole operation and particularly in sharing our concern that the paddock surface should not be unduly damaged by the delivery vehicle considering the previous very wet weather. We are delighted with the product, which is of excellent quality. Also we thought that your delivery team were absolutely excellent. We are most grateful to all concerned. Thank you. With kind regards, Yours sincerely, Paul & Elaine Bancroft
“ ” Hello Sarah. Business is a funny thing; for myself I sometimes use too many words. Kim uses more than some i.e. she is not an automaton, and less than others. She'll mention the sun/dog as well as money!! This is my way of saying that because Kim was always spot on, kept us in the loop, and was patient with us getting planning permission, then we stayed with your single tender. When we are fenced/walled/tree'd up, then we'll send you some pictures for your web site--as promised to Kim. Your guys on the job were OK too by the way. I'll be happy to recommend you.....regards, Michael
“ ” Hi Sarah. Thank you for my stables, I absolutely love them! I will send you some photos when the yard’s totally finished as we’ve still got fencing & rolls of membrane all over the place. But the horses are in now & everyone has said how lovely the buildings are. All the guys were a breath of fresh air & Mark & Shep worked brilliantly together for the 2 days; they know their job & did it professionally without making me feel like I was in the way when I was watching them work! Of course I will definitely recommend Prime Stables. Thank you all for your patience with the ever-changing design, the eternal wait to purchase the land & obtain planning, but also for the friendly voices on the end of the phone. With best wishes Gerrie & Vernon Spencer x
“ ” Thank you so much for the field shelters I’m delighted with them and so are my daughter and son in law at the Manor House, so all very content! I have just recommended and passed on your contact details to a lady called Michelle or her partner Dave who came up today to see the shelters and said they will be in touch with you in the coming week. I have to say you I found you all so pleasant and helpful to deal together with your two men that installed the boxes. I was very nervous about the whole business and you put my mind at ease. Thank you I’m sure you will continue to flourish. Kind regards, Bozena Evans