Custom Garden Rooms Installed in Scotland
At Prime Stables, we are proud to offer clients across the UK a beautiful range of timber garden rooms. As such, we offer a huge range of exquisite garden rooms in Scotland which are crafted to your custom requirements, building and installing them direct from our UK-based worksite no matter if you live in Glasgow, Edinburgh or Aberdeen.
All of our timber garden buildings are a fantastic option for a welcoming summer house, a secluded home office or additional storage for all your most treasured possessions. Browse through the designs available here on our website to find your perfect garden building, or contact us right away if you already know what you would like to order.
Our Specifications for Wooden Garden Rooms in Scotland
Our products are made using high-quality, kiln-dried timber which offers greater levels of insulation and protection against the elements, as well as adding a distinctly contemporary feel to your garden room. If you’re intending to use the space all year round, we can even include insulation in the walls, and all fitted windows come double glazed as standard. The doors of each garden room we fit are also secured with a mortice lock and toughened glass, protecting your new space from unwanted intruders.
Bespoke Garden Room Designs for All Your Needs
We have a passion for our work and want nothing more than for each of our clients to receive their perfect garden room. This is why we manufacture our products to your bespoke specifications, and will take into account every requirement you may have for your dream garden room. So, whether you have your heart set on a small garden office room or an art studio a little bit closer to nature, we can build it for you and help you to enjoy your garden space even more.
Our Prices for Bespoke Garden Rooms in Scotland
As our products are manufactured to bespoke measurements and specifications set by the purchaser, we cannot give set prices for any of our garden room products. The cost of each build will vary depending on the size, design and inclusion of extra features that the property owner has requested.
This may leave you wondering what this could mean for your budget. However, we will always work closely with you to plan out your order and calculate the overall price based on your individual specifications. If you’d like to start this process right away, contact us today and our friendly staff will be more than happy to discuss your requirements and an estimated price.
Will You Require Planning Permission?
It may come as a relief to note that, in most cases, you will not need to apply for planning permission to build a wooden garden room in Scotland. This is because most outbuildings in this form are accepted under the permitted development rules.
There are some exceptions to this, however, so you should be certain that your garden room meets the following guidelines if you don’t want the added requirement of a planning application:
- It should be located behind your property.
- It should not be used as a separate home.
- It, alongside any other development, should not take up more than half of your property’s curtilage (the grounds behind the original house).
- The overall height of the building should not be higher than 4 metres (at its highest point).
- Any part that’s located a metre or less from your property boundary should not be higher than 2.5 metres.
- The eaves shouldn’t be higher than 3 metres.
- If the land is located in a conservation area or found within the grounds of a listed building, the garden room should have a footprint of less than 4 square metres.
It must be noted that it will be your responsibility to ensure you have full approval to carry out the work. To discuss specific cases before beginning any building work on a timber garden room, you should contact your local planning authority.
Why Choose a Luxury Garden Room from Prime Stables?
We take pride in our reputation as a manufacturer of luxury timber buildings and we are always happy to share the reasons our clients find everything they need with our service:
- We are a family-owned and operated business and we love what we do, so we listen carefully to what our clients want. This ensures that they will always receive a stunning garden room that fulfils its intended purpose.
- We have a fully trained and qualified team ready and waiting to help you through every step of the process, helping you to choose the product which suits your needs and answering any questions.
- Our wooden buildings are all finely crafted from the highest quality timber we have available, with the work carried out by dedicated, professional craftsmen.
- Our in-house CAD team is always on hand to provide you with architectural drawings, should you need to make a planning application.
- We also have a fully committed installation team who will travel to your location to deliver and install your new garden room for you, saving you time and money.
What our Clients are saying…
Complete Your Outdoor Space in Scotland with a Bespoke Garden Room
Whether you need it for a new hobby, to relax and enjoy company, or as a private place to work from home, get in touch with Prime Stables today to install your modern garden room in Scotland. We offer a variety of options to put together luxury garden rooms across Scotland, and we will work with you to ensure the end result exactly matches your needs. We will then deliver and professionally install the product for you, so you won’t have to worry about further expenses or the time involved in putting it together.
Contact our team today and we’ll be happy to start discussing your specifications and answer any questions you may have before starting your garden room project with us.